Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person in charge is REEL INNOVATION S.L, (hereinafter, “Nutripeople”), with address in Murcia, Pasos de Santiago street number 6, and provided with CIF: B-73884736.
How have we obtained your personal data?
We have obtained your personal data through the contracting process on our website www.nutripeople.org, or by being an attendee at an event we have held, or by having requested information about our activities, commercial communications, etc.
And what is more important, your data helps us to send you the progress achieved in the projects you have decided to collaborate through NUTRIPEOPLE.
Objectively to the exercise of all the rights granted by the regulations on data protection, you can always request commercial notifications not to be sent to you sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we process?
We collect about you the following data only for legitimate purposes.
- Name and surname
- Home address
- Bank card details
- Telephone number
- Professional data
- Why do we process your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the adequate provision of the service in the event that you complete the contract, including the sending of commercial communications, or only the sending of commercial communications in the event of non-completion.
The specific purpose of the treatment in case of completing the contract is:
- Commercial communications either by telephone or by email and equivalent electronic methods of communication.
- Inform you about NUTRIPEOPLE, our activities, contests, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as documentation of various kinds.
- Inform you about the changes that the products may have.
- Inform you of the progress of those projects in which you have collaborated through NUTRIPEOPLE.
- Improve the quality of our services and products, to:
- Increase the degree of customer satisfaction.
- Respond to information requests.
- Attend and manage complaints and / or suggestions.
- Meet your expectations.
- Perfect our internal processes.
- Improve the quality of existing products and services.
- Develop new products and services of our own or of third parties.
- Carry out statistics, surveys, calculations, averages and / or market studies that may be of interest to NUTRIPEOPLE.
- To perform “push” notifications.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data in accordance with the deadlines indicated in the applicable legislation depending on the treatments carried out or, where appropriate, until you request the deletion of your data or express your opposition to the treatments mentioned.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
The processing of your personal data is related to the maintenance of your relationship with NUTRIPEOPLE as a Client, legitimized as it is necessary to comply with the obligations derived from our commercial relationship.
What are your rights?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability, limitation and/or opposition to the treatment, through the electronic address email@example.com Likewise, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or your privacy rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through its electronic headquarters, or your postal address.